Be sure to try out this no bake cookie recipe by Lindsey Pester (taken from the Miessence Superfood Recipe Book)
Makes 12-15 delicious cookies!
2/3 cup raw almonds
2/3 cup raw walnuts
2/3 cup rolled oats
1 heaping tsp BerryRadical Antioxidant Superfood
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/8 tsp sea salt
1/4 cup honey or raw agave nectar 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
3 tbs dark chocolate chips or raisins
1. In a food processor, process the almonds, walnuts, oats, BerryRadical, cinnamon, and salt to a fine meal
2. Add the honey and vanilla and process to combine
3. Next, add the chocolate chips and pulse to combine
4. Roll the cookie dough into balls (about 1 tbsp each) and place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Place the pan in the freezer for about an hour to firm up
5. Store balls in a tightly covered container in the freezer
PS: Want more energy? I’m offering 45% off a 10 Day Vitality Challenge Kit so that everyone can experience the benefits of Miessence’s pure, potent, raw certified organic superfoods! Click here for more info and to get this great offer.